Creating Optimal Performance
Group coaching is used to assist groups of between 3 to 15 people to achieve optimal performance!
Working together is success
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world, indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has!
Group coaching can:
- build positive relationships between team members or staff who may not otherwise have much contact improving overall staff connectedness.
- assist groups to agree on a path forward to achieve a shared goal.
- be a great follow on from staff training to ensure staff implement the learnings, have the opportunity to seek more assistance, discuss different applications for their learning, support each other and remain accountable to their targets.
- provide a cost effective method of coaching a group of people to develop the same skill set.
One of the benefits of group coaching is that the participants benefit from each others unique experiences and insights and collective wisdom.
Group coaching and team development builds the foundation of an outstanding culture.
We specialise in
Helping groups to:
- Create and move toward an inspiring vision
- Create a phenomenal school culture
- Improve interpersonal and communication skills
- Assisting team members to work together in the most efficient and positive way
- Helping teams move toward a common goal
- Conflict resolution
- Deal with conflict and learn conflict-management skills
- Improve well-being of group members
- Stress reduction and improved mental and emotional health
- Improved Emotional Intelligence
Personality and group profiling tools
Meta Dynamics profiling tool
How this works
We use the most advanced models from NLP, Meta Dynamics™, Disruptive Leadership, coaching and positive psychology to assist your team to achieve the desired outcomes.
We first meet with the leader of the group to develop a clear list of desired outcomes. We then meet with the group members to ensure that they also have a buy-in to the outcomes they hope to achieve from the coaching. When we’re all aligned on the desired outcomes we create a contract to outline the specific outcomes to be achieved, the benchmarks that will be used to measure achievement and how we will provide the coaching to ensure it fits the needs of your staff and your school.
Each group coaching session has a set theme to meet the outcomes agreed to and the group is facilitated through a discussion of the topic while being taught the thinking and tools they can use to make a difference immediately. Group coaching sessions are usually between 1 – 2 hours but can be split to meet your scheduling requirements.
Our Three Step Success Plan for Group Coaching and Team Development
Who is this for
Current school leaders including:
- Leadership teams
- Heads of department
- Staff who are working as a team
- Staff member’s who’ve been experiencing conflict
- Staff members who’ve been struggling with similar issues, for example stress
- Staff who are aiming to improve in the same areas for example communication or wellbeing for staff and students
- Graduate teachers
Register your interest here