E-DISC® Personality Profiling Tool
The original D.i.S.C® model was created in 1951 and since then has become one of the most recognised personality profiling tools. The model is based on four main energy types that determine an individual’s strengths and preferred communication and working styles as shown in the figure below.
We use D.i.S.C® profiling to improve leadership and team development as well as improving team communication.
Extended D.i.S.C® Personality Profiling Tool
Extended D.i.S.C® is a unique tool that:
- Measures emotions not just personality/ energy type
- Offers more behavioral styles than in any other instrument
- Is difficult to cheat
- Offers more stable results than with any other instrument
- Measures the individual both on unconscious AND conscious levels
- Not only assesses, but also helps the individual
Our Extended D.i.S.C® profiles are available as individual assessments, work pair and whole team analysis.